Packaged Boiler: Intech Boiler
Intech as it’s name implies is a 3 Pass Internal Furnace Packaged Boiler. It is a conventional 3 pass smoke-tube design, designed for the combustion of coal and wood in an internal furnace and is therefore sometimes known as coal/wood fired Steam Boiler.
This Packaged Boiler comes in dry back, semi-wet back, and fully wet-back options and is most suitable for a manual firing of Solid Fuel like coal, wood or briquettes.
The boiler furnace is fully submerged in the water, this helps in transferring the maximum heat from the furnace to the surrounding water. The grate bars on which the fuel is burnt are placed in the furnace to ensure desired grate area for burning fuel.
The fuel of Packaged Type Boiler is fired on the grate and flue gases are released on combustion of fuel. The flue gases then travel from the furnace to the flue gas outlet through the Second and Third Pass Smoke Tubes, reversing from smoke boxes on their way out. Flue gases travelling at high speed ensures maximum convective heat transfer rate and 3 passes (2 tube passes and 1 furnace pass) extract the maximum amount of heat from the gases. An induced draft fan is provided in the Boiler Assembly, for proper combustion and maintaining draft in the furnace. This conventional design also ensures effective distribution of thermal and mechanical stresses in the heating equipment thereby increasing the boiler life.
Water pre-heater or Economiser may be provided in a shell and tube design to increase the efficiency of a boiler. This implies recovering waste heat from flue gases by reducing the exhaust temperature leaving the boiler.
Types of Intech: Packaged Boilers
- Single Furnace Packaged Type Boiler
- Dual Furnace Packaged Type Boiler
Intech: Packaged Boilers Advantages:
- The large convective heating surface area in the 2nd and 3rd pass tubes ensures maximum heat transfer.
- Large water holding and steam holding space are extremely helpful in overcoming the fluctuating steam demands needed for the process.
- High dryness fraction of the steam increases the usable heat.
- Dry steam generated, helps in reducing the processing time, saves steam and improves the quality of processed goods.
- Horizontally Packaged Boilers – less site work required, quick commissioning and hinged doors are provided, for easy inspection & maintenance of boiler.
Intech: Packaged Boilers Capacity:
Intech – Three Pass Internal Furnace Packaged Type Boiler is available in capacities ranging from 0.3 TPH to 4 TPH for Wood / Coal/ Briquettes.
|No special foundation required|
Space and cost saving
No external furnace
Brickwork not required
Cost and time saving
Lesser heat losses
Low operating cost
Internal Furnace Packaged Boilers: Video
If You search more boiler related videos click here
Packaged Steam Boilers for Sale:
Please Contact us for best boilers quotes > here