Intech (3 Pass Internal Furnace Packaged Type Boiler) Boiler is the conventional three pass smoke-tube design coal/wood fired steam boiler having the internal furnace. This Packaged Type Boiler comes in dry back, semi-wet back, and fully wet-back options and is most suitable for a manual firing of Solid Fuel like coal, wood or briquettes.
The furnace of the boiler is completely submerged in the water, this helps in capturing the maximum heat from the furnace all around its periphery and the grate bars are placed in the furnace to ensure desired grate area for Fuel Firing. The fuel of Packaged Type Boiler is fired on the grate and the flue gases travel from the furnace till the flue gas outlet through the second and Third Pass Smoke Tubes, reversing from smoke boxes on their way out. An induced draft fan is provided in the Boiler Assembly, for proper combustion and balanced draft in the furnace. This conventional design also ensures effective distribution of thermal and mechanical stresses in the heating equipment.
Water pre-heater may be provided by shell and tube design to enhance the efficiency of the systems recovering waste heat from flue gases while leaving the boiler.
Types of Intech:
- Single Furnace Packaged Type Boiler
- Dual Furnace Packaged Type Boiler
- Large convective heating surface in the second and third pass tubes ensures excellent heat transfer
- Large water holding and steam holding space, extremely helpful in overcoming the fluctuating steam demands needed for the process.
- High dryness fraction of the steam increases the usable heat.
- Dry steam generated, helps in reducing the processing time, saves steam and improves the quality of processed goods.
- Horizontally Packaged Boilers – less site work required, quick commissioning and hinged doors are provided, for easy inspection & maintenance of boiler.
Intech – Three Pass Internal Furnace Packaged Type Boiler is available in capacities ranging from 0.3 TPH to 4 TPH for Wood / Coal/ Briquettes.