Why buy a high capacity boiler? Both Fixed and variable cost increases with increase in boiler capacity.
Contact Thermodyne Engineering Systems for buying right capacity boilers for your fluctuating steam loads.
Thermodyne Boilers provide pressure vessels and steam accumulators to meet the unique demands of fluctuating steam loads in plants. These are an excellent solution to plants where the average loads are low, but intermittent steam demands are high. The boilers designed as per the average steam loads are not able to match the peak steam flow requirements here the Steam accumulators provide the buffer to take care of the process steam requirements very effectively. Steam accumulators are also known as an energy storage vessels used to distribute energy to plants as and when required during the fluctuations.
Steam Accumulators are designed according to customer’s need and the steam load requirements at their end use. Thermodyne Engineering Systems has a dedicated team of engineers who will provide you assistance in determining the actual capacity of your required steam accumulator. The clients themselves can determine the capacity of the steam accumulator by simply following the below steps:
- Keep track of your steam requirement every hour or 30 minutes if possible.
- Determine the number of peak loads and troughs during the day as well as the quantity of steam needed at peak load and troughs.
- Determine the steam quantity as well as the time period for which the steam quantity remains constant.
- Determine the average steam requirement per hour.
- Develop a graph for steam fluctuations during the day.
- Follow the above steps 1 to 5 for 3-4 days and compare the graphs to determine the capacity of the steam accumulator.
- Reduces the capacity of a boiler thereby reducing its cost.
- Reduces the operating cost of your boiler by reducing the fuel consumption and the electricity cost.
- Increases the operating life of your boiler by eliminating the sudden load fluctuations.
- Shorter payback periods and faster return on investments.
Also Read: Importance of Steam Accumulator
- The initial manufacturing cost of the steam accumulator is high.
- Clients will require larger floor area depending on the size of the accumulator for its installation.
Thermodyne Engineering System can design a suitably sized accumulator as per customer’s needs and process demands.
Thermodyne Other Industrial Boiler Products: