Savemax – Oil / Gas Fired Boilers
Savemax Boiler is the conventional three pass smoke-tube design Oil / Gas fired steam boiler having an internal water cooling furnace area. The superior and features make it the Boilers ideal choice for process heating requirements of the industry today.
The 3-passes design packaged boilers are most suitable to the burn fuels like heavy / light oils & Gasses. The high combustion volume along with large water and Steam holding capacity makes it the most boilers in its classes.
Advantages and Benefits:
- High Efficiency of 88 % on NCV saves running costs to the Boiler (Savemax).
- Large convective heating surface in the 2nd & 3rd pass tubes ensures excellent heat transfer
- Large water holding & steam holding space gives to quick response to fluctuating steam demands.
- Large heat transfer surface reduces the thermal stresses on the boiler surfaces.
- Dry steam reduces the processing time, saved the steam & improved quality of processed goods
- Horizontal packaged boilers – less site work & quick commissioning
Savemax – Oil / Gas Fired Boiler is available in capacities from 1 TPH to 10 TPH
Fuel: Liquid Fuel, heavy / light Oil and any other Gaseous fuel.