Quality Policy Processes
We maintain high-Quality Policy Processes standards in all products and services to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers.
Quality is ensured at all stages:
- Rigorous Inspections of all incoming raw materials and bought-out components from our vendors.
- Design stage verification to meet the IBR code for manufacture and material selection.
- In-process Quality checks by qualified and trained engineers to meet the design parameters and general engineering practices, in addition to the statutory requirements.
- Final inspections of ready equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and drawing details.
- Pre-dispatch inspections to ensure complete and correct dispatch of items and materials to customers.
Policies we follow:-
We are committed to manufacture & supply products of consistent quality and to ensure customer satisfaction. Our endeavor is to:
- Maintain and strive to enhance quality and cost competitiveness of our products through continual improvements.
- Ensure quick and timely delivery of the products to the customers.
- Have regular feedback and interactions with customers to fulfill their requirements.
- Provide safe and clean environment at the workplace to all the employees to maintain their level of motivation.
- Enhance knowledge and skill of employees at all levels of the organization through continuous training and development
Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.