- The heat of combustion is used to lots of efficiently by the use of small diameter tubes in big numbers.
- To avoid big resistance to the flow of water, Powertherm boilers have a parallel set of an arrangement of tubes.
- The Steam boiler parts are usually organized horizontally, giving larger accessibility and operational convenience.
- All the elements are uniformly heated, so the danger of warming is reduced. besides thermal stress drawback is avoided.
- The tendency of scale formation is eliminated thanks to the high speed of water through the boiler tubes.
High-Pressure Boilers (Powertherm) are available in capacities from 10TPH to 25TPH. Fuel: Coal, Lignite, Rice Husk, Wood, Bagasse, Groundnut shells, and several other fuels etc.